Base Camp for North Shore Adventure!
Lutsen Mountains' new Summit Express Gondola takes visitors on a scenic ride through the woods, over the Poplar River, and to the summit of Moose Mountain on a tree-top-level areal adventure. When you arrive at the Moose Mountain Summit, breathtaking views from 1,000 feet above of Lake Superior and the Superior National Forest abound!
On Moose Mountain enjoy the hiking trails and overlooks, as well as relaxing at the Summit Chalet. At the chalet, enjoy lunch, snacks, ice cream and drinks inside the mountaintop chalet or on the expansive deck overlooking Lake Superior.
Or, make it a hiking adventure by purchasing a one-way gondola ticket for the ride up, and hike the Superior Hiking Trail back to the base area.
Looking for a unique wedding or private event location? Click here to find out about Summit Chalet Weddings
2017 Dates & Hours of Operation
Saturdays: April 29, May 6, 13
Sat. & Sun.: May 20 & 21
Friday - Monday.: May 26-29
Daily: June 2 – October 15
Thurs. - Sun.: October 19-22
Saturdays: October 28, November 4, 11, 18
Hours April 29 - October 22: 10am - 5pm*
Hours October 28, November 4, 11, 18: 10am - 4pm
* September 30 & October 7: 10am - 6pm
**May 29 & October 22: 10am - 3pm
Schedule may vary due to weather.
For more information please call Lutsen Mountains at 218-406-1320.
- Adult (13-61): $20.00 + tax
- Child (7-12): $12.00 + tax
- Senior (62+): $17.50 + tax
- Tot (5 & Under): Free with paid adult
- Want to ride the Alpine Slide too? Purchase an Unlimited Combo Pass which includes unlimited Mountain Tram and Alpine Slide for one day.
- $36 + tax (non-transferable)
- Click here to buy Combo Pass online